Friday, September 4, 2009

Cowboy Kid

Christmas and New Year really must be a fun time if you want to go by all the birthdays. We have 5 parties this week. My son loves Cowboys so when i found this stamp set I had to get it sent from the US.
I have coloured the image in with Water colour crayons, and used distress ink and sponged around the edge. Make sure to use permanent ink to stamp with when you colour with aquacrayons, as your image may bleed. I usually use Ancient Page or i use colorbox and emboss the image. I have raised the star to make it stand out.
Stamp: Cowboy Kid (Stampin Up)
Card: #9750 Madero Beach (neutrals pack), #4500 Bazzill blue, #4223 Pinecone Bazzill
Ink: #TIM19527 Vintage photo distress ink, #72329 Chocolate Ancient Page,
#4542 Aquacolor Crayons (48), #4421 Mini round fasteners, #1292 Magic Mount, Twine

1 comment: