Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthday Penguin

The owl punch was never one of my must have purchases, until I saw this card cased from, surprise surprise, Teneale. It sold me on the purchase. I have slowly started using it for other creations now as well, but more about them another time.  

                                                    I made this card for my nieces birthday.
I now love decorating the insided of a card. They just don't seem to be finished otherwise.

Paper - Brights DSP
Card - Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, whisper white, basic black,
Ink, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Basic black
Stamps - Party this way, Occasional Quotes
Punches, Owl, Star extra large, Modern Label extra large
Embellishments - Basic rhinestones, DMC thread, ric rac, ballon heart

1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute - you can't convince me to buy the owl though....lol!

    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete