Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I started making this cards early last year. I got so far into it, then put it into my "I'll finish it tomorrow box", that I rarely go back into. A friend came over to make Mother's day cards so I pulled this out and started creating. Her main reason was that she found my stash of already stamped, cut and shaped flowers. I have seen this on lots of blogs so I really don't know who to give credit.
Card - whisper white, kiwi kiss, yo yo yellow
Stamps - inspired by nature, vintage vogue, occassional greetings, asian artistry
Punch - modern label extra large
basic rhinestones, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I remember you starting this card... so it must have been a while ago... It may have been a Tenealle Williams one, if I remember correctly... although don't quote me.

    It looks just as good finished as I have envisioned it would.

    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete