Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

After looking through many blogs I have found some wonderful ideas. One of the great techniques cropping up lately in Embedded Embossing. Its great fun and I can't wait to do more. One card that I love is once again, cased by Teneale. Where does she get her ideas from.
This is the card I made for my mum.
I would love to be with her for Mother's Day, but I'm in Qld and she's in Vic so it's a bit far to go for the day

Card - Soft suede, perfect plum, pretty in pink, whisper white
Ink - soft suede, perfect plum, pretty in pink
Stamp set - Bliss
Punch - scallop edge
soft suede ribbon, brad, basic rhinestones, big shot, square lattice embossing folder, big shot multi purpose adhesive sheets

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Where is your highly decorated inside like Tenealles??? Just joking!

    Love it!

    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found the inside... woohoo!

    ReplyDelete