Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easter Treats


I always try to show my appreciation to my sons teachers. I made them a little easter treat using punches and the big shot just to say thanks. We filled them with yummy Lindt and cadbury chocolates. This year he is in a class of 50 so he has two teachers. I also made one for his tutor, but forgot to take a photo of that one.

Ingredients
Big Shot; Fancy Favor Box, Top Note, Beautiful Butterflies
Punches; Circles, Extra Large Oval, Heart to Heart
Card; Very Vanilla, Pink, Purple
Ink; Cake Crumb
Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Can I be your sons teacher? I love Lindt chocolate!

    These are super cute!

    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog !!! Right here is the kind of information I have been looking for. Thank for flagging that...

    ReplyDelete