Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wonderful You


As soon as I saw this card I knew I had to case it. Mine is a bit different but I still love the original that the talented Ann Schach created. Apothecary Art would have to be one of my favourite stamp sets at the moment. I haven't stamped the middle yet as I'll wait until I need it. I wanted to use one of my other cards last week for Mothers Day but had already decorated the inside for a birthday.


Ingredients
Card; Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink
Stamps; Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts
Ink; Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Big Shop; Framelits Labels Collection, Beautiful Wings
Markers; Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery
Ribbon; soft suede (now retired)
Pearls, Dimensioals

1 comment:

  1. How did you do that background? Is it scored?

    This is adorable!

    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete