Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First Swap


I recently participated in my first ever card swap. I have always wanted to do one but could never come up with a design, that was until I saw the new mini. I instantly fell in love with way to many products that I just had to have. This is the first card that I made for the swap. I just love the Apothecary Art stamp set, the framelits and the ribbon. I'll upload the next one tomorrow. I hope to receive my swap cards in return any day now, I can't wait.

Ingredients for this card are
Stamps; Apothecary Art
Card; Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
Ink; Chocolate Chip
Markers; Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Labels Collection Framelits Die, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Dazzling Diamonds

1 comment:

  1. Aren't swaps great!

    Love the scissor work on this card!

    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete