Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


This year I wanted to make something special for Mother's Day. Mum came up recently for Master 8's birthday and was such a help to me during her visit. It was also wonderful to just be able to catch up, as she is a 3 day drive away. I hope you have a wonderful day mum, wish we could be there with you. I had seen a cascading card before and wanted to see what I could do. Once I worked it all out it was easy to put together. The hardest thing was getting the embellishments right. I didn't want to go overboard.

Ingredients
Card; Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Calypso Coral,
Everyday Enchantment DSP
Boho Blossoms Punch, Bird Builder Punch
Beautiful Wings Embosslits
Window Sheets
Rhinestones
Dazzling Diamonds
Adhesive sheets

The letters were cut with my cricut. I used the paper lace cartridge.

2 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheery!

    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is looking amazing and attractive.Keep posting more !!!
    alacraft

    ReplyDelete