Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fifth Avenue



I was making some cards with a freind using the rose from the fifth avenue floral set. After helping to colour and cut all her roses I put my card aside to finish another time because I was over it by then. Not that I mind helping her beacause she is a great friend and we don't get top see each other nearly enough. It wasn't until the next day when I was trying to find my table again that I found some lillies that were coloured, cut and already covered in crystal effects.

Ingredients
Stamps; Fifth Avenue Floral, Bliss, Well Scripted
Card; Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
Ink; Blushing Bride, Espresso, Basic Black, So Saffron
Blender Pen
Crystal Effects, ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, rhinstone buckel


1 comment:

  1. This is very noice! It kind of reminds me of Tenealle Williams.... were you channelling her?

    Lovely

    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete